Limited (CDSL), company number 3004798, registered office Connect House, Talbot Way, Small Heath, Birmingham, West Midlands B10 0HJ. This policy outlines the data
we collect from our visitors and how we use it.
- What information do we collect and why?
Information may be disclosed to other businesses within CDSL and to reputable third party contractors engaged by CDSL to perform a variety of functions such as
assisting with promotions or providing technical services for our websites. We require all such third parties to treat your information as fully confidential and to fully comply
with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation.
- In order to monitor the performance of our site we collect the following information:
- An IP address to monitor site traffic and volume
- A session ID to uniquely identify you on our site
- What do we do with your information?
Any personal information we collect from you will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
- To maintain guarantee records and provide after-sales service.
- To comply with legal requirements.
- The information within the cookie is securely encrypted and can only be understood by our website. Cookies store information only for as long as you are viewing the